Other days are considered to be "Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday", but my office is celebrating on October 23.
Sure... It says "irritating", but doesn't that apply to everyone at one time or another. (My cubicle neighbor seems to fit the definition on a daily basis.)
The rules seem to be consistent:
* You can only slap one person per hour -- no more.This blog is not responsible for any consequences relating to any participation!
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed -- other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* If questioned by a supervisor (or police if the supervisor is the irritant), you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!
For the record, this is going overboard: